Are you looking to impress your kids with a fun and delicious dessert that doesn’t require much time or skill to make? Try our Fake Tiramisù recipe! Made with simple ingredients and easy-to-follow steps, this dessert will be a hit for both children and adults.
– 500g mascarpone cheese
– 4 eggs
– 100g sugar
– Lady fingers biscuits
– Cocoa powder
– Instant coffee
– Vanilla extract
1. Separate the egg whites and yolks into two bowls.
2. Add sugar to the egg yolks and beat until a smooth and creamy mixture is formed.
3. Add mascarpone cheese to the egg yolk mixture and beat until well combined. Set aside.
4. In the other bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
5. Fold in the egg whites into the mascarpone mixture until everything is combined.
6. In a separate bowl, mix together instant coffee, milk and vanilla extract to create a coffee mixture.
7. Dip lady fingers biscuits into the coffee mixture and place them in a serving dish.
8. Spread a layer of the mascarpone mixture on top of the lady fingers.
9. Repeat the layers until the dish is filled, with the final layer being the mascarpone mixture.
10. Dust with cocoa powder.
11. Chill in the fridge for at least two hours.
Voila, your Fake Tiramisù is ready to serve! This is a perfect dessert for a special occasion or just a fun treat for the family. Enjoy!
– Separate egg whites and yolks
– Beat yolks with sugar and combine with mascarpone cheese
– Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form, then fold into mascarpone mixture
– Create a coffee mixture using instant coffee, milk, and vanilla extract
– Dip lady fingers into coffee mixture and place in a serving dish
– Alternate layers of lady fingers and mascarpone mixture, ending with mascarpone mixture
– Dust with cocoa powder
– Chill in fridge for at least two hours before serving.