Easter Bunny Cake Hack Recipe
Are you looking for a fun and easy way to make an Easter cake for your loved ones? Look no further than this Easter Bunny Cake Hack! With a few simple ingredients and some delicious frosting, you can create a bunny-shaped cake that will delight everyone.
– 2 boxed cake mixes (vanilla or any flavor you prefer)
– 4 eggs
– 2/3 cup vegetable oil
– 2 cups water
– 3 cans of vanilla frosting
– Pink food coloring
– Coconut flakes
– Chocolate chips
– Red licorice
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and prepare two 9-inch cake pans with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the cake mixes, eggs, vegetable oil, and water.
3. Pour the batter evenly into the two cake pans and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of each cake comes out clean.
4. Let the cakes cool completely before removing them from the pans.
5. While the cakes are cooling, divide the frosting into two bowls. Add pink food coloring to one of the bowls to make pink frosting.
6. Once the cakes are cooled, place one cake on a large platter or cake board. Frost the top of the cake with white frosting.
7. Place the second cake on top of the first cake and frost the entire cake with white frosting.
8. On the top half of the cake, use a spatula to make a “mound” for the bunny’s face. Frost this area with pink frosting.
9. Sprinkle coconut flakes on top of the pink frosting to create the bunny’s fur.
10. Use chocolate chips to make the bunny’s eyes and nose.
11. Cut two pieces of red licorice and use them as the bunny’s mouth.
12. Use additional frosting to make two bunny ears on top of the cake.
Your Easter Bunny Cake Hack is now complete and ready to serve! This cake is sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike, and it’s a great way to celebrate the holiday.
– Combine 2 boxed cake mixes, eggs, vegetable oil, and water, bake and let cool.
– Frost cakes using three cans of vanilla frosting divided, one with added pink food coloring.
– Make a “mound” with frosting, sprinkle coconut flakes, add chocolate chips and red licorice, and create bunny ears out of additional frosting.