Delicious & Creamy Classic Tuna Noodle Casserole | Childhood Nostalgia | You Can Cook That
If you’re looking for a classic comfort food, look no further than Tuna Noodle Casserole. This dish is a childhood favorite for many people, and for good reason. It’s warm, comforting, and delicious. Plus, it’s easy to make!
– 1 can of tuna
– 1 package of egg noodles
– 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
– 1 cup of milk
– 1 cup of frozen peas
– 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Cook the egg noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk, frozen peas, half of the shredded cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
4. Add in the cooked egg noodles and can of tuna. Mix until everything is well combined.
5. Pour the mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
6. Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese on top of the casserole.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese on top is melted and bubbly.
8. Remove from oven and let sit for a few minutes before serving.
This delicious and creamy classic tuna noodle casserole is sure to bring back memories of childhood. It’s a simple dish that’s easy to make, and it’s perfect for those cold winter nights. Enjoy it on its own or pair it with a salad for a well-rounded meal.
– Preheat oven to 375°F
– Cook egg noodles according to package directions
– Combine cream of mushroom soup, milk, frozen peas, half of shredded cheese, salt and pepper in a large bowl
– Add in cooked egg noodles and can of tuna
– Pour mixture into 9×13 inch baking dish
– Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese on top
– Bake for 25-30 minutes
– Let sit for a few minutes before serving.