Bread Dessert Recipe in 15 Minutes: Satisfying Your Sweet Tooth
Do you often crave a sweet dessert but have no idea what to make? Look no further than this quick and easy bread dessert recipe that you can whip up in just 15 minutes. As a bonus, it uses ingredients that you probably already have on hand.
– Bread slices (white or wheat)
– 1/2 cup of milk
– 2 tablespoons of condensed milk
– 2 tablespoons of sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 2 tablespoons of raisins (optional)
1. In a large bowl, mix in the milk, condensed milk, sugar, and vanilla extract.
2. Soak each bread slice in the mixture until it is fully coated. You can also add some raisins to the mixture for extra flavor.
3. Heat a skillet or pan on medium heat and add a little bit of oil.
4. Place the soaked bread slices in the pan and cook until each side is golden brown.
5. Serve hot and enjoy your delicious, sweet dessert!
– You can use any type of bread for this recipe, but white or wheat bread work best.
– Be sure to soak the bread well to ensure that the flavor is infused thoroughly.
– You can add any toppings you like, such as chocolate chips, whipped cream, or fresh fruit.
– This bread dessert recipe is quick and easy to make in just 15 minutes.
– The ingredients you need are bread slices, milk, condensed milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and raisins (optional).
– Soak each bread slice in the mixture before cooking on a skillet or pan on medium heat until each side is golden brown.
– Serve hot and enjoy with your favorite toppings.