As people get busier with their daily schedules, finding time to cook a healthy lunch can be a challenge. However, with this 15-minute instant lunch recipe, vegetarians can say goodbye to skipping lunch or resorting to unhealthy options.
– 1 cup boiled chickpeas
– 1 large onion
– 1 tomato
– 1 green chili
– 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
– 1 tablespoon coriander powder
– 1 tablespoon cumin powder
– Salt, to taste
– 1 tablespoon oil
– Chopped coriander leaves, for garnish
1. Finely chop onion, tomato, and green chili.
2. In a pan, heat oil and add chopped onion. Saute it for 1-2 minutes or until it turns golden.
3. Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for a few seconds.
4. Now add chopped tomato, green chili, and cook the mixture for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add boiled chickpeas and mix.
6. Add coriander powder, cumin powder, salt, and mix everything.
7. Cook for 2-3 minutes until everything is combined and the chickpeas are coated with the spices.
8. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with roti, naan, or steamed rice.
– Finely chop onion, tomato, and a green chili.
– Heat oil in a pan and saute the onion until golden.
– Add ginger-garlic paste, followed by tomato and green chili.
– Add boiled chickpeas, coriander powder, cumin powder, and salt.
– Cook for 2-3 minutes until the spices coat the chickpeas.
– Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with roti, naan, or steamed rice.