Meatloaf is a classic dish that many people grew up enjoying at family dinners. This comfort food has lasted through generations, and is still a popular choice for many today. In this recipe article, we will guide you through the easiest and most simple way to make old school meatloaf, perfect for a Sunday dinner.
• 2 lbs ground beef
• 1 cup breadcrumbs
• 1 onion, diced
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1/2 cup ketchup
• 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, diced onion, eggs, milk, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper. Use your hands to mix together the ingredients until everything is well combined.
3. Transfer the mixture to a 9×5 inch loaf pan, and press it down firmly.
4. Bake the meatloaf in the preheated oven for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F. Remove from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes.
5. Serve hot with your favorite sides, such as mashed potatoes and green beans.
• Meatloaf is a classic comfort food that is perfect for Sunday dinner
• The ingredients include ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, eggs, milk, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper
• Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, and transfer the mixture to a loaf pan
• Bake in a preheated oven for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F
• Rest for 10 minutes before serving with your favorite sides