Easy Keto Tuna Casserole Recipe
Preparing a healthy, low-carb tuna casserole that will satisfy your taste buds and fuel your keto diet is a breeze. Tuna casserole is a classic comfort food that has been enjoyed by many families over the years. This casserole dish is packed with healthy fats and low in carbs, making it an excellent meal option for those following a keto or low-carb diet.
– 3 cans of tuna (drained)
– 1 cup of mayonnaise
– 1/2 cup of sour cream
– 1/2 cup of diced celery
– 1/2 cup of diced onion
– 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of onion powder
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1/4 cup of almond flour
– 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise, sour cream, celery, onion, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper, and blend well.
3. Spread the mixture evenly in a 9×13 baking dish.
4. In a small mixing bowl, combine the almond flour and grated Parmesan cheese.
5. Sprinkle the almond flour mixture over the top of the tuna mixture.
6. Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Tuna casserole is a versatile dish that can be served for lunch or dinner, and it is perfect for Meal prep. This recipe can also be easily adjusted to meet your personal taste preferences. Here are some suggested modifications:
– You can add some veggies like broccoli or cauliflower to the casserole for increased fiber and nutrients.
– Instead of almond flour, you can use crushed pork rinds or coconut flour as a low-carb breading option.
– You can use canned salmon, chicken, or turkey as a substitute for the tuna.
– Experiment with different spices and herbs to add more flavors to the dish.
– Tuna casserole is a classic comfort food that can be made into a keto-friendly meal with a few modifications.
– This tuna casserole recipe is low in carbs and high in healthy fats, making it an excellent meal option for those following a low-carb or keto diet.
– The recipe is simple and easy to make, and it can be easily adjusted to meet personal taste preferences.
– Some suggested modifications include adding veggies, using different breading options, and experimenting with spices and herbs.