Ina Garten’s Ultimate Tuna Melts recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make recipe that is perfect for a quick and tasty meal at any time of the day.
– 2 cans of tuna, drained
– 1/2 cup mayonnaise
– 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
– 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
– 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
– kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
– 2 tablespoons capers, drained
– 12 slices of bread
– 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
– 6 slices of cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the tuna, mayonnaise, red onion, celery, lemon juice, salt, and pepper until well combined. Add in the capers and stir again.
3. Lay out the bread slices on a baking sheet and spread a tablespoon of butter on each slice.
4. Divide the tuna mixture between the six slices of bread and spread it evenly. Place a slice of cheddar cheese on top of the tuna mixture.
5. Bake the tuna melts in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the bread is toasted.
6. Remove from the oven and serve hot.
– Ina Garten’s Ultimate Tuna Melts recipe is an easy-to-make and delicious recipe for any meal.
– The recipe calls for canned tuna, mayonnaise, red onion, celery, lemon juice, capers, bread slices, butter, and cheddar cheese.
– Mix together the tuna, mayonnaise, red onion, celery, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a large bowl, then add the capers.
– Spread butter on each bread slice, add the tuna mixture and a slice of cheddar cheese on top.
– Bake in the oven at 350F for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is toasted.
– Serve hot and enjoy!