Are you looking for a delicious dessert recipe that is easy to make at home without an oven? Look no further than this homemade fruit cake recipe!
– 1 cup of all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon of baking powder
– 1/4 teaspoon of salt
– 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
– 1/2 cup of sugar
– 1 egg
– 1/2 cup of milk
– 1 cup of mixed dried fruits (raisins, apricots, cherries, etc.)
1. Preheat a non-stick pan on medium heat.
2. In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In another mixing bowl, whisk together the vegetable oil and sugar until well combined.
4. Add in the egg and continue to whisk until the mixture is light and fluffy.
5. Gradually add in the sifted flour mixture and the milk, alternating between the two and mixing well after each addition.
6. Fold in the mixed dried fruits until well combined.
7. Pour the batter into a greased round cake pan (or any other oven-safe dish that is suitable for stove-top cooking).
8. Cover the pan with a lid or aluminum foil and place it on the preheated non-stick pan.
9. Cook the cake on medium-low heat for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
10. Once cooked, remove the pan from the heat and allow the cake to cool completely before slicing and serving.
And, there you have it – a delicious homemade fruit cake that is easy to make without an oven!
– Preheat a non-stick pan on medium heat.
– Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
– Whisk vegetable oil and sugar in another mixing bowl and gradually add egg.
– Add sifted flour mixture and milk, mixing well after each addition.
– Fold in mixed dried fruits until well combined.
– Pour batter into greased round cake pan and cover with lid or aluminum foil.
– Cook on medium-low heat for 40-45 minutes.
– Remove from heat and let cool completely before serving.