Easy Tuna Casserole Freezer Meal Recipe
Tuna casserole is a classic American dish that is easy to prepare and loved by many. This recipe is an excellent freezer meal that can be made ahead of time and stored for those busy weeknights when you don’t have time to cook. This casserole is full of flavor, protein, and nutrition. Here is the step-by-step guide to make this easy tuna casserole freezer meal recipe.
– 2 cans of tuna
– 2 cups of egg noodles
– 1 cup of frozen peas
– 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
– 1 can of condensed mushroom soup
– 1 cup of milk
– 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the egg noodles according to the package instructions. Drain the noodles and set them aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the canned tuna, condensed mushroom soup, milk, frozen peas, sliced mushrooms, grated parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well until all the ingredients are well combined.
3. Add the cooked egg noodles to the tuna mixture and mix well.
4. Transfer the mixture to a casserole dish and spread it evenly.
5. Cover the dish with a layer of plastic wrap and then a layer of aluminum foil.
6. Label the dish with the name, date of preparation, and cooking instructions using a permanent marker.
7. Freeze the casserole for up to 3 months.
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Remove the plastic wrap and foil from the casserole dish.
3. Bake the casserole for 45-50 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the filling is heated thoroughly.
4. Serve hot and enjoy!
– Tuna casserole is a classic American dish that is easy to prepare and loved by many.
– This casserole is full of flavor, protein, and nutrition.
– To make this easy tuna casserole freezer meal recipe, you will need canned tuna, egg noodles, frozen peas, sliced mushrooms, condensed mushroom soup, milk, grated parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
– Cook the egg noodles, prepare the tuna filling, mix them together, and transfer to a casserole dish.
– Freeze the casserole for up to 3 months and bake before serving.