Chocolate balls are a delicious dessert that combines the rich, sweet taste of chocolate with the crunch of biscuits. This easy dessert recipe is perfect for those who want to create a decadent treat without spending hours in the kitchen.
– 250g of biscuits
– 1 can of condensed milk
– 3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 1 cup of shredded coconut
1. Crush the biscuits into small pieces using a food processor or by placing them in a plastic bag and using a rolling pin to crush them.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the crushed biscuits, cocoa powder, condensed milk, and butter.
3. Using a spoon or your hands, shape the mixture into bite-sized balls.
4. Roll the balls in shredded coconut until they are fully coated.
5. Place the balls on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
6. Refrigerate the chocolate balls for at least 30 minutes or until firm.
Now you have a delicious and easy dessert recipe that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! Enjoy your homemade chocolate balls on their own, or as a fun addition to any dessert platter.
– Chocolate balls are an easy and delicious dessert that combines the sweetness of chocolate with the crunch of biscuits.
– To make chocolate balls, crush biscuits and mix them with condensed milk, cocoa powder, and butter.
– Shape the mixture into bite-sized balls and roll them in shredded coconut.
– Refrigerate the chocolate balls until firm and enjoy as a standalone dessert or as part of a dessert platter.