If you’re looking for a simple yet delicious dessert to make, try out our අමුද්රව්ය 3යි විනාඩි 10යි සුපිරිම සුපිරි කෑමක් recipe! This easy dessert recipe is perfect for all occasions and can be made in a matter of minutes.
– 3 ripe bananas
– 10 tablespoons of sugar
– 1 cup of water
– Pinch of salt
– Oil for frying
1. Peel and cut the bananas into small pieces.
2. In a pan, mix the sugar, water, and salt, and bring to a boil.
3. Once boiling, add in the banana pieces and mix well.
4. Cook for 5-7 minutes until the bananas are coated in a thick syrup.
5. Heat oil in a separate pan for frying.
6. Dip each piece of banana into the oil, and fry until golden brown.
7. Remove from oil and place on a paper towel to drain excess oil.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!
– This recipe is an easy dessert recipe that can be made in minutes.
– The main ingredients include ripe bananas, sugar, water, salt, and oil for frying.
– The bananas are cooked in a syrup made from sugar, water, and salt before being fried.
– This dessert can be served warm and is perfect for any occasion.