Hot Tuna Casserole Recipe with Cream of Mushrooms Soup
Do you want a quick and easy dish to satisfy your craving for comfort food? Try this Hot Tuna Casserole Recipe with Cream of Mushrooms Soup! This dish is perfect for busy weeknights, potlucks, or family gatherings. It’s filling, flavorful, and easy to customize to suit your taste preferences. Plus, it’s a great way to use up leftover ingredients from your fridge.
– 2 cans (5 ounces each) tuna, drained and flaked
– 1 can (10.5 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
– 1 cup milk
– 1 cup frozen peas
– 1 cup cooked white rice
– 1/2 cup bread crumbs
– 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
– Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the drained and flaked tuna, cream of mushroom soup, milk, frozen peas, cooked rice, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
3. Grease a 9×9-inch baking dish with olive oil. Pour the tuna mixture into the dish and spread it evenly.
4. In another mixing bowl, mix the bread crumbs and grated Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle the mixture over the tuna mixture.
5. Bake the casserole in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
6. Let the casserole cool for a few minutes before serving. You can garnish with fresh parsley, sliced green onions, or chopped bell peppers for extra flavor and color.
– Hot Tuna Casserole Recipe with Cream of Mushrooms Soup is an easy and delicious dish to make.
– It uses canned tuna, cream of mushroom soup, milk, peas, rice, bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese.
– You can customize it by adding other ingredients such as chopped onions, sweet corn, or diced carrots.
– The casserole is baked for 30 to 35 minutes in a 9×9-inch baking dish at 375°F.
– It can be garnished with fresh herbs, sliced vegetables, or your favorite condiment.