Creamy Tomato Tuna Pasta Bake Recipe
This delicious and easy-to-make creamy tomato tuna pasta bake is perfect for a family dinner or a quick lunch. It’s a tasty way to add some fish and tomato sauce into your diet, which are both great sources of nutrients. Let’s get started on this recipe!
– 8 oz of pasta (penne, fusilli, macaroni)
– 2 tbsp of olive oil
– 1 small onion, finely chopped
– 2 garlic cloves, minced
– 1 can of tuna (in water, drained)
– 1 can of diced tomatoes (14 oz)
– 1/2 cup of heavy cream
– 1/2 tsp of dried basil
– 1/2 tsp of dried oregano
– 1/2 tsp of salt
– 1/4 tsp of black pepper
– 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and grease an 8×8 inch baking dish.
2. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions, drain, and set aside.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the can of tomatoes, dried basil, dried oregano, salt and black pepper into the skillet. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
5. Add in the drained tuna and heavy cream. Stir until all ingredients are combined.
6. Add your cooked pasta to the tomato sauce and mix everything together.
7. Pour the pasta mixture into the prepared baking dish.
8. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the top.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
10. Let the pasta bake cool for a few minutes before serving.
– This creamy tomato tuna pasta bake is easy to make and healthy.
– Ingredients include pasta, onion, garlic, tuna, canned diced tomatoes, heavy cream, dried basil, dried oregano, salt, black pepper and shredded mozzarella cheese.
– Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) and bake for 20-25 minutes.
– This is a great way to add fish and tomato sauce into your diet for the nutrients they provide.