As students and professionals, we often find ourselves struggling to put together a perfect lunch box that is both healthy and delicious. In this article, we will share three perfect lunch box recipes by none other than the renowned chef, Gordon Ramsay. These recipes are not only easy to make, but they are also packed with nutrients that will keep you energized throughout the day.
Recipe 1: Chicken, Avocado, and Quinoa Salad
– 1 cup quinoa
– 1 diced chicken breast
– 1 diced avocado
– 1 sliced cucumber
– 1 diced red onion
– 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– Juice of 1 lime
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Rinse quinoa and add it to a pot with 2 cups of water. Bring it to a boil and then reduce the heat to low. Cover and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes until cooked.
2. In a separate pan, cook the chicken breast with some salt and pepper until it is fully cooked.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked quinoa, chicken, avocado, cucumber, red onion, and cilantro.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper to create the dressing.
5. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until all the ingredients are coated.
Recipe 2: Hummus and Veggie Wrap
– 1 whole wheat tortilla
– 2 tbsp hummus
– 1/4 diced cucumber
– 1/4 diced red pepper
– 1/4 diced carrot
– 1/4 diced avocado
– Handful of baby spinach
1. Spread hummus on a whole wheat tortilla.
2. Layer cucumber, red pepper, carrot, avocado, and baby spinach on top of the hummus.
3. Roll the tortilla tightly.
Recipe 3: Apple and Peanut Butter Sandwich
– 2 slices of whole-grain bread
– 2 tbsp peanut butter
– 1 thinly sliced apple
1. Spread peanut butter on one slice of bread.
2. Layer thinly sliced apples on the peanut butter.
3. Top it off with the second slice of bread.
– The Chicken, Avocado, and Quinoa Salad is a healthy and filling option that is perfect for a busy day.
– The Hummus and Veggie Wrap is easy to make and packed with nutrients.
– The Apple and Peanut Butter Sandwich is a delicious and simple option that is both filling and satisfying.