Looking for a yummy and indulgent dessert treat that will impress your friends and family? Look no further than these Red Velvet and Oreo Surprise DIY treats! Created by So Yummy, the following recipe is easy to follow and delivers delicious results every time.
– 1 box red velvet cake mix
– 1/2 cup vegetable oil
– 2 eggs
– 1 package Oreos
– 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
– 1 container cream cheese frosting
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and prepare a muffin tin with non-stick spray or liners.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the red velvet cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs. Stir until completely combined and no lumps remain.
3. Remove the creamy filling from the Oreos and set aside.
4. Crush the Oreos into small pieces using a food processor or by placing them in a plastic bag and crushing them with a rolling pin.
5. Add the crushed Oreos and mini chocolate chips to the cake batter. Stir well.
6. Scoop a tablespoon of batter into each muffin cup, filling each cup about 1/3 of the way.
7. Place a dollop of cream cheese frosting and a small amount of Oreo cream filling in the center of each muffin cup.
8. Cover the filling with another tablespoon of cake batter, filling each cup about 2/3 of the way.
9. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
10. Allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
11. Serve and enjoy!
– Red Velvet and Oreo Surprise DIY treats are an indulgent and delicious dessert that anyone can make at home.
– The recipe requires basic baking ingredients, including red velvet cake mix, Oreos, mini chocolate chips, and cream cheese frosting.
– The treats are easy to make and require only a few steps, including mixing the cake batter and adding the filling.
– The end result is a rich and decadent dessert that is sure to impress your friends and family.
– Follow the simple recipe instructions to make these yummy dessert treats today!