Today, we will be making the famous dessert that is loved worldwide! This sweet treat can be prepared in just five minutes and requires just a single egg. Not only is it quick and easy to make, but it also doesn’t require the use of an oven, making it an ideal dessert option for hot summer days.
The list of ingredients required is short and simple. All you need is one egg, whipped cream, sugar, vanilla extract and milk. To compensate for the lack of heat, we will be using a blender instead.
Let’s get started!
– 1 egg
– 1/2 cup whipped cream
– 2 tablespoons sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup milk
1. Begin by cracking the egg and separating the yolk from the white. Place the yolk in a blender, and discard the egg white.
2. Add in the whipped cream, sugar, vanilla extract and milk to the blender, and blend until thoroughly mixed.
3. Once you have a smooth mixture, transfer it to dessert cups or small bowls.
4. Finally, you can add desired toppings such as chocolate chips, nuts, or fruit to garnish the dessert.
5. Refrigerate for an hour or until firm. Your dessert is now ready to be served and enjoyed!
– The famous dessert that can be made in just five minutes with one egg.
– The recipe requires whipped cream, sugar, vanilla extract and milk.
– The dessert doesn’t require the use of an oven.
– The mixture is blended and left to rest in dessert cups or bowls.
– The dessert can be topped with any desired toppings of choice.
– Refrigerate for an hour until the dessert is firm.
– Enjoy your delicious dessert!