Pancake Dumpling: Super Easy and Unique Dessert Recipe
If you’re searching for a unique and super easy dessert recipe that will leave your mouth watering, then you’re in for a treat. This recipe involves making pancake dumplings which are the perfect treat for any sweet tooth.
– 2 cups flour
– 1/4 cup sugar
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 2 cups buttermilk
– 1 egg
– 1/4 cup melted butter
– 1 cup chocolate chips or any other filling of your choice
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix them well.
2. In another bowl, mix buttermilk, egg, and melted butter. Stir these ingredients together until fully combined.
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the large mixing bowl that contains the dry ingredients. Mix them together until the batter is smooth.
4. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Using a tablespoon, scoop the batter and pour it onto the skillet. Repeat the process until the pan is full.
5. When bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake dumplings, it’s time to flip them over. Cook for another 2-3 minutes on the other side.
6. Once the pancake dumplings are ready, sprinkle the chocolate chips or any other filling of your choice on top of them.
7. Fold the pancake dumplings in half so that the filling is trapped inside. Serve and enjoy your unique and delicious dessert!
– Pancake dumplings are a unique and easy-to-make dessert recipe that everyone will love.
– The recipe requires basic ingredients such as flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, buttermilk, egg, melted butter, and chocolate chips.
– To make the pancake dumplings, mix the dry and wet ingredients together, cook them on a non-stick skillet until bubbles appear, sprinkle on the filling, fold the dumplings in half and enjoy!