Are you ready to try my new favourite dessert? It’s a no-bake dessert cup recipe that is easy to make and absolutely delicious! These dessert cups are perfect for any occasion and will impress your guests with its decadent layers of creamy goodness. Let’s get started!
– 1 package of graham crackers
– 1/2 cup of butter, melted
– 1 package of cream cheese, softened
– 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 1 tub of whipped topping
– Your favourite fruit (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, or kiwi)
1. Begin by crushing the graham crackers in a plastic bag with a rolling pin or in a food processor until they are fine crumbs.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the crushed graham crackers with the melted butter and mix until well combined.
3. Scoop 2 tablespoons of the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of each cup and press down firmly.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract and continue to beat until well combined.
5. Fold in the whipped topping until it is evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
6. Scoop the cream cheese mixture into each cup, filling them about 3/4 of the way full.
7. Top the cream cheese mixture with your favourite fruit, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
8. Serve and enjoy your delicious and easy no-bake dessert cups!
– Crush graham crackers and mix with melted butter
– Add cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and whipped topping
– Fill cups with mixture and top with fruit
– Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.