Lotus Biscoff Dessert Cups – NO BAKE Dessert. Very Easy and Yummy!
Do you want a quick and easy dessert recipe that doesn’t require baking? Look no further! Try out these wonderful Lotus Biscoff Dessert Cups, which are sure to tickle your taste buds with their delicious flavor.
– Lotus Biscoff biscuits (250 gm)
– Melted unsalted butter (100 gm)
– Cream cheese (200 gm)
– Confectioner’s sugar (1/2 cup)
– Heavy whipping cream (1 cup)
– Lotus Biscoff spread (1/4 cup)
– Caramel sauce (1/4 cup)
– Sea salt (a pinch)
1. Crush your Lotus Biscoff biscuits in a food processor until they are finely grounded. You can also place the biscuits in a plastic bag and crush them using a rolling pin.
2. Transfer the biscuit crumbs into a bowl and add melted unsalted butter. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, add cream cheese and confectioner’s sugar. Use an electric mixer to mix until it becomes smooth.
4. In another bowl, add heavy whipping cream and whip until stiff peaks form.
5. Add whipped cream to the cream cheese and sugar mixture. Mix well.
6. Scoop Lotus Biscoff spread into the mixture and mix thoroughly.
7. To assemble the dessert cups, take small glasses or cups and spoon a layer of the biscuit mixture into each glass.
8. Spoon a layer of the cream cheese mixture onto the biscuit layer.
9. Repeat these steps until your cup or glass is full.
10. Drizzle caramel sauce on top of each cup and sprinkle a pinch of sea salt onto each cup.
11. Chill the dessert cups in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until they become cold.
12. Serve chilled and enjoy your delicious Lotus Biscoff Dessert Cups!
Summary of instructions:
– Crush Lotus Biscoff biscuits and mix with melted unsalted butter.
– Mix cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
– Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
– Mix whipped cream with cream cheese mixture and add Lotus Biscoff spread.
– Layer biscuit mixture and cream cheese mixture in glasses or cups.
– Drizzle caramel sauce and sprinkle sea salt on top of each glass.
– Chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
– Serve chilled and enjoy!