Homemade dessert that I never get tired of eating! Creamy smooth it melts in mouth!
Desserts are the best way to bring a pleasant end to a meal. This creamy and smooth homemade dessert is one of the most enticing and savored desserts that are perfect for any occasion. The best part about it is that it is easy to make, requiring few simple ingredients that can be found in your pantry.
– 1 can sweetened condensed milk
– 1 pack cream cheese, softened
– 1 pack lemon Jell-O
– 1 cup boiling water
– 1 cup cold water
– Graham crackers crumbs
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Crush the graham crackers into crumbs and mix them with melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of a greased baking dish.
3. Bake the crust for 5 minutes until it turns golden brown. Once ready, take it out of the oven and let it cool.
4. In a bowl, mix cream cheese and condensed milk till smooth.
5. In another bowl, mix lemon Jell-O with boiling water until it dissolves. Add cold water and stir well.
6. Add the Jell-O mixture to the cream cheese mixture and mix well.
7. Pour the mixture over the crust and then put it in the fridge until it is firm.
8. Slice into squares and serve.
– Preheat oven to 350F
– Crush graham crackers and mix with melted butter
– Bake crust for 5 minutes
– Mix cream cheese and condensed milk in a bowl
– Mix lemon Jell-O with boiling water and then with cold water
– Combine Jell-O mixture with cream cheese mixture
– Pour the mixture over the crust and put in the fridge until firm
– Slice into squares and serve.