Are you craving a delicious dessert that is both quick and easy to make? Look no further than this Easy Cherry Pie recipe! With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a homemade dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
– 1 can of cherry pie filling
– 1 pre-made pie crust
– 1 egg
– 1 tablespoon of water
– Optional: whipped cream or vanilla ice cream for serving
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190.5°C).
2. Unroll the pie crust and place it in a 9-inch pie dish.
3. Pour the can of cherry pie filling into the pie crust.
4. Take a fork and gently stir the filling to spread it out evenly in the crust.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg and water to create an egg wash.
6. Using a pastry brush, brush the egg wash around the edge of the pie crust.
7. Fold the edges of the pie crust over the filling to create a border.
8. Brush the remaining egg wash on the crust.
9. Place the pie in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
10. Remove the pie from the oven and let it cool before serving with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Now that you have made this Easy Cherry Pie recipe, you can impress your friends and family with your baking skills. This recipe is great for any occasion, whether it’s a potluck or a family dinner. Plus, you can easily customize it by using a different pie filling or adding your own twist to the crust. Happy baking!
– This Easy Cherry Pie recipe is a simple and quick dessert to make.
– All you need is a can of cherry pie filling, a pre-made pie crust, and an egg.
– Follow the instructions to create a golden brown crust and serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
– Customization is easy by using different pie filling or adding your own twist to the crust.