Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe: A Nutritious and Delicious Meal
Tuna noodle casserole is an easy and nutritious meal that is perfect for any occasion. This recipe is a classic comfort food that many people grew up with and it can be easily customized to fit your taste preferences. The following recipe includes ingredients that are commonly used, but feel free to substitute or add anything that suits your taste buds.
– 1 lb uncooked egg noodles
– 1 can (10.5 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
– 1 can (10.5 oz) condensed cream of celery soup
– 1 cup milk
– 1 can (12 oz) tuna, drained
– 1 cup frozen green peas
– 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
– 2 tbsp butter, melted
– 1 tsp salt
– 1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Cook the egg noodles according to package instructions until al dente.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the condensed cream of mushroom soup, condensed cream of celery soup, and milk until well combined.
4. Drain the tuna and add it to the bowl of soup mixture. Add the frozen green peas and stir until everything is coated in the soup.
5. Add the cooked noodles to the bowl and mix everything together until the noodles are completely coated.
6. Pour the mixture into a 9×13 inch casserole dish and sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top.
7. In a separate bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, melted butter, salt, and pepper until everything is combined.
8. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the top of the cheese and bake the casserole for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
9. Serve the tuna noodle casserole hot and enjoy!
– Tuna noodle casserole is an easy and nutritious meal that can be customized to fit your taste preferences.
– This classic comfort food includes ingredients like noodles, cream of mushroom soup, tuna, green peas, shredded cheddar cheese, breadcrumbs, butter, salt, and pepper.
– To make the casserole, cook the noodles, mix the soup and milk, and then add the tuna and peas. Mix everything together and pour it into a casserole dish before topping it with cheese and breadcrumbs.
– Bake the casserole for 25-30 minutes and enjoy!