The World’s-Best Tuna & Noodle Casserole
– 1 lb. egg noodles
– 2 cans of tuna, drained
– 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
– 1 cup of milk
– 1 cup of frozen peas
– 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
– 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
– 2 tbsp. of butter, melted
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Cook the egg noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the drained tuna, cream of mushroom soup, milk, and frozen peas. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add the cooked egg noodles to the tuna mixture and fold until well combined.
5. Transfer the mixture into a 9×13 inch casserole dish and sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
6. In a small bowl, mix the breadcrumbs with the melted butter until evenly coated. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs over the cheese layer.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the casserole is heated through.
8. Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
– Cook egg noodles according to package instructions.
– Combine drained tuna, cream of mushroom soup, milk, and frozen peas in a mixing bowl.
– Season with salt and pepper to taste.
– Fold in cooked egg noodles until well combined.
– Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
– Mix breadcrumbs with melted butter and sprinkle over the cheese layer.
– Bake in a 375°F oven for 25-30 minutes.
– Let cool for a few minutes before serving.