Easy Cupcakes Recipe | Dessert to Make at Home | How to Make Cupcakes | 5 Min Food Recipes #shorts
Cupcakes are a quintessential dessert that is enjoyed by all ages. They are the perfect treat for any occasion or just simply for a sweet craving. Making cupcakes at home has never been easier; with this easy cupcake recipe, you can whip up some delicious cupcakes in just a few minutes.
– 1 cup all-purpose flour
– 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1/2 cup milk
– 1 egg
– 1/4 cup melted butter
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) and prepare a muffin tin with paper cupcake liners.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients, mix well until smooth.
5. Scoop the mixture into the cupcake liners, filling each cup about 2/3 full.
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Let the cupcakes cool completely before adding any frosting or toppings.
– You can add cocoa powder to create a chocolate flavor.
– Add different toppings such as sprinkles, chocolate chips, or nuts.
– If you don’t have a muffin tin, you can use ramekins or even a cake pan to make a larger version of the cupcake.
In conclusion, making cupcakes at home with this easy recipe is quick and enjoyable. Not only are they delicious, but they also make for a great gift or dessert for any occasion. So next time you’re in the mood for a sweet treat, give this recipe a try and enjoy!
– Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) and prepare a muffin tin with paper cupcake liners.
– Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
– In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
– Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix well until smooth.
– Scoop the mixture into the cupcake liners, filling each cup about 2/3 full.
– Bake for 18-20 minutes and let them cool before adding toppings.