Cookies are a delightful sweet treat that can be enjoyed on their own, but did you know that they can also be used as a key ingredient in quick and easy desserts? If you have some leftover cookies lying around, you can transform them into a delicious and satisfying dessert that will have your taste buds singing with joy.
For this recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
– 8-10 cookies, crushed into small pieces
– 1 cup of heavy cream
– 1/2 cup of condensed milk
– 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
– 1/4 cup of chocolate chips
Steps to prepare this wonderful dessert:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Crush the cookies into small pieces and set them aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the heavy cream and condensed milk until you get a smooth and creamy mixture.
4. Add the melted butter to the mixture and whisk it again until it is well combined.
5. Fold in the crushed cookies and chocolate chips into the mixture and mix until they are evenly distributed.
6. Grease a baking dish or skillet with some butter or oil and pour in the mixture.
7. Bake the dessert for 20-25 minutes or until the top turns golden brown and bubbly.
8. Once it’s done, remove it from the oven and let it cool down for a few minutes before serving.
9. Enjoy your wonderful cookie dessert with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream on top.
– Leftover cookies can be used to make amazing desserts
– This recipe requires only a few ingredients
– Whisk together heavy cream and condensed milk for a creamy mixture
– Add melted butter, crushed cookies, and chocolate chips to the mixture
– Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and golden brown
– Enjoy with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream.