Orange dessert is a perfect choice for a healthy and tasty dessert. This easy dessert recipe requires only a few ingredients and can be prepared in no time. If you want to impress your guests with a unique and healthy dessert, follow this recipe and become a pro chef in no time!
– Oranges (4-5)
– Sugar (4-5 tablespoons)
– Vanilla extract (1 teaspoon)
– Whipped cream (optional)
1. Cut each orange in half and scoop out the flesh with a spoon.
2. Place the orange pulp in a blender and blend until the mixture is smooth.
3. Pour the orange mixture into a saucepan and heat over medium heat.
4. Add sugar and vanilla extract to the mixture and stir well. Keep stirring until the sugar dissolves.
5. Continue cooking the mixture until it thickens and becomes syrupy.
6. Once the mixture is thick enough, remove it from the heat and let it cool down.
7. Once the mixture is cool, pour it into the orange cups and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
8. Garnish with whipped cream (optional) and serve chilled.
– Cut and scoop out oranges,
– Blend orange pulp until smooth,
– Heat mixture, add sugar and vanilla extract,
– Cook until syrupy,
– Allow to cool,
– Pour into orange cups and refrigerate,
– Garnish with whipped cream and serve chilled.