If you’re looking for a delicious and easy lunch option, look no further than Mammah! Tuna Fish Sandwich with Potato Chips by Pollo Wang! This recipe is perfect for those on-the-go, as it only takes a few minutes to prepare.
Here’s what you will need:
– 1 can of tuna fish
– 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
– 1 teaspoon of mustard
– Bread slices
– A handful of potato chips
– Salt and pepper
1. Open up the can of tuna fish and drain any excess liquid.
2. Scoop the tuna fish into a bowl and add a tablespoon of mayonnaise and a teaspoon of mustard. Mix everything together until it’s well combined.
3. Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Take a slice of bread and add a generous scoop of the tuna fish mixture on top.
5. Place another slice of bread on top of the tuna fish mixture to make a sandwich.
6. Take a handful of potato chips and place them on top of the second slice of bread.
7. Place one more slice of bread on top to complete the sandwich.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Summary of Recipe:
– Drain a can of tuna fish and mix it in a bowl with mayonnaise and mustard.
– Add salt and pepper to taste.
– Place the tuna fish mixture between two slices of bread.
– Add a layer of potato chips on top of the sandwich.
– Serve and enjoy!