Easy Dessert Recipes for a Perfect Sweet Treat
Satisfy your sweet tooth by indulging in delicious and easy dessert recipes at home. These recipes are perfect for those who are craving for something sweet but don’t want to spend much time and effort in the kitchen. From cupcakes to pies, there are plenty of options available to you.
The following are four easy dessert recipes that you can make at home.
1. Chocolate Fudge Cake
If you are a chocolate lover, this recipe is perfect for you. It is an easy-to-make, rich, and decadent dessert. Here’s how you can make it:
-200g caster sugar
-200g self-raising flour
-50g cocoa powder
-100g dark chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
2. Grease and flour a 9-inch cake tin.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
4. Add the eggs one at a time, whisking well after each addition.
5. Sieve in the flour and cocoa powder and stir until combined.
6. Fold in the chocolate and milk.
7. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 30-35 minutes.
8. Leave to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
2. No-Bake Cheesecake
This no-bake cheesecake recipe is perfect for those who don’t have an oven or don’t want to bake. It’s light, creamy, and full of flavor.
-200g digestive biscuits
-100g unsalted butter
-500g cream cheese
-250ml double cream
-100g caster sugar
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-juice of 1 lemon
1. Crush the biscuits in a food processor until they resemble crumbs.
2. Melt the butter in a pan, then stir in the biscuit crumbs until fully coated.
3. Spread the mixture evenly over the base of a 9-inch springform tin, pressing down firmly.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, double cream, sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon juice until smooth and creamy.
5. Pour the mixture into the tin over the biscuit base.
6. Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
7. Serve topped with your favorite fruit or sauce.
3. Fruit Salad
A fruit salad is a healthy and refreshing dessert option that is easy to make. You can use any combination of fruits you prefer or have on hand.
-1 cup grapes
-1 cup strawberries
-1 cup blueberries
-1 cup orange juice
-2 tbsp honey
1. Slice the bananas, apple, and pear into bite-size pieces.
2. Cut the grapes in half and remove the stems from the strawberries.
3. Combine all the fruit in a bowl and mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the orange juice and honey until fully combined.
5. Pour the dressing over the fruit salad and mix well.
6. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
4. Ice Cream Sundae
Who doesn’t love an ice cream sundae? It’s a classic dessert that everyone can enjoy. You can customize it with your favorite flavors and toppings.
-2 scoops vanilla ice cream
-2 scoops chocolate ice cream
-2 scoops strawberry ice cream
-1 banana, sliced
-1/4 cup chocolate chips
-1/4 cup sprinkles
-1/4 cup whipped cream
1. Place the ice cream scoops in a bowl or sundae glass.
2. Top with the sliced banana, chocolate chips, and sprinkles.
3. Add a dollop of whipped cream on top and finish with a cherry.
4. Serve and enjoy your delicious ice cream sundae.
In conclusion, these easy dessert recipes are perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings without spending a lot of time in the kitchen. The chocolate fudge cake and no-bake cheesecake are perfect for those who like rich and creamy desserts, while the fruit salad and ice cream sundae are refreshing and delicious. Give them a try and impress your friends and family with your baking skills!
– Chocolate Fudge Cake: butter, caster sugar, eggs, self-raising flour, cocoa powder, dark chocolate, milk
– No-Bake Cheesecake: digestive biscuits, unsalted butter, cream cheese, double cream, caster sugar, vanilla extract, lemon juice
– Fruit Salad: bananas, apples, pears, grapes, strawberries, blueberries, orange juice, honey
– Ice Cream Sundae: vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry ice cream, bananas, chocolate chips, sprinkles, whipped cream, cherry.