Are you looking for a delicious and hassle-free dessert option? Then you should try making these No Bake Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Shots! This dessert recipe is perfect for those who want to satisfy their sweet tooth quickly without the need to bake an entire cake. In this article, we will walk you through the step-by-step instructions on how to make this delicious dessert.
For this recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
– 250g cream cheese
– 1/2 cup powdered sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
– 1/2 cup strawberry puree
– Graham cracker crumbs
1. In a large mixing bowl, add in 250g of cream cheese and 1/2 cup of powdered sugar. Using a hand mixer, beat the mixture until it is smooth and creamy.
2. Add in 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and continue beating the mixture until it is well combined.
3. In a separate bowl, whip 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks.
4. Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and use a spatula to fold the two mixtures together. Be careful not to overmix and deflate the whipped cream.
5. Add 1/2 cup of strawberry puree to the mixture and fold it in gently.
6. Crush some graham crackers to create the crumb layer for the cheesecake shots.
7. Layer the graham cracker crumbs at the bottom of your serving glasses. Then, spoon in the cheesecake mixture on top of the crumbs.
8. You can then add another layer of graham cracker crumbs on top of the cheesecake mixture or add fresh sliced strawberries as a garnish.
9. Chill the cheesecake shots in the refrigerator for about 2-3 hours to allow it to set.
– This recipe requires only a few ingredients and is very easy to make.
– You will need cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, heavy whipping cream, strawberry puree, and graham cracker crumbs.
– Begin by mixing the cream cheese and powdered sugar together, then add vanilla extract and whipped cream.
– Next, add strawberry puree to the mixture before layering it with graham cracker crumbs.
– Chill the cheesecake shots for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator before serving.