Meatloaf is a simple and classic comfort food that has been enjoyed for generations. It’s easy to make and can be customized to your liking. This recipe features using crackers to give it a unique texture that will make your taste buds dance.
– 1 pound ground beef
– 1 onion, chopped
– 1 garlic clove, minced
– 1/2 cup crushed crackers
– 1/4 cup milk
– 1 egg
– 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 1/3 cup ketchup
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, chopped onion, minced garlic, crushed crackers, milk, egg, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper. Mix together until well combined.
3. Place the mixture into a lightly greased loaf pan and form it into a loaf shape. Spread ketchup over the top of the meatloaf.
4. Bake in a preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
5. Remove from the oven and let it rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Bullet Points Summary:
– Meatloaf is a delicious comfort food that’s easy to make
– This recipe features using crackers to add flavor and texture
– Mix together ground beef, onion, garlic, crackers, milk, egg, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl
– Place mixture into a lightly greased loaf pan and top with ketchup
– Bake at 375 degrees F for 45-50 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F
– Let it rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.