Easter Egg Cheesecake | Sundaebake Recipe
Cheesecake is always a crowd-pleaser, and this Easter Egg Cheesecake recipe will take your dessert game to the next level. With its creamy texture and festive decorations, this cheesecake is a perfect centerpiece for any Easter celebration.
For the crust:
– 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
– 1/2 cup butter, melted
– 1/4 cup sugar
For the filling:
– 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
– 1 cup sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 4 eggs
For the toppings:
– Whipped cream
– Easter candy, such as Mini Eggs and Jellybeans
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. In a bowl, mix together the Graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 1/4 cup sugar until well combined.
3. Press the mixture into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan, making sure it is evenly distributed.
4. In a separate large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
5. Gradually add in 1 cup of sugar and continue to beat the mixture until it is light and fluffy.
6. Add in the vanilla extract and mix again.
7. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until the mixture is creamy and smooth.
8. Pour the filling into the prepared crust, spreading it evenly.
9. Bake the cheesecake for 50-60 minutes, or until the center is almost set.
10. Remove the cheesecake from the oven and allow it to cool to room temperature.
11. Once cooled, garnish the cheesecake with a generous amount of whipped cream and sprinkle with Easter candy decorations, such as Mini Eggs and Jellybeans.
12. Chill the cheesecake in the refrigerator for several hours, or overnight.
13. Slice and serve to impress your guests with a delicious and festive Easter treat.
– Make the Graham cracker crust by mixing crumbs, melted butter, and sugar.
– Beat cream cheese until smooth, then gradually beat in sugar and vanilla extract.
– Beat in eggs one at a time.
– Pour the filling into the prepared crust and bake.
– Garnish with whipped cream and Easter candy decorations.
– Chill the cheesecake overnight before serving.