Caramel Banana Pudding Recipe | Easy Dessert
If you are looking for a quick and easy dessert recipe that is also super delicious, then you should definitely try this Caramel Banana Pudding recipe. It is a classic pudding with a twist of caramel and banana that will surely impress your family and friends. Plus, it is quite easy to make and only requires a few ingredients that you may already have in your pantry. So, let’s get started!
– 2 ripe bananas, sliced
– 1 box of instant vanilla pudding (5.1 oz)
– 2 cups of cold milk
– 1 cup of caramel sauce
– 1 package of vanilla wafers (11 oz)
– Whipped cream for topping
1. In a large bowl, prepare the vanilla pudding mix according to the package instructions, using the cold milk. Set it aside.
2. In a separate bowl, slice the ripe bananas and set them aside.
3. Crush the vanilla wafers into small pieces.
4. In a glass dessert dish or individual jars, layer the crushed vanilla wafers, sliced bananas, and caramel sauce.
5. Repeat the layering until you reach the top of the dish or jars.
6. Pour the prepared vanilla pudding on top of the layers.
7. Chill the pudding in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
8. Before serving, top the pudding with whipped cream and drizzle with some more caramel sauce on top.
And there you have it, a delicious caramel banana pudding that is sure to satisfy your sweet cravings. This recipe is easy to make, and it is perfect for a quick dessert when you have guests over.
– This recipe is an easy, quick and delicious dessert option.
– Ingredients include: bananas, instant vanilla pudding mix, milk, caramel sauce, vanilla wafers, and whipped cream.
– The recipe involves layering sliced bananas, crushed vanilla wafers, and caramel sauce in individual jars.
– You will add vanilla pudding on top and chill in the fridge for 2 hours or more.
– Before serving, top with whipped cream and more caramel sauce.