Are you craving a sweet dessert but don’t have much time or many ingredients? Fear not, because this instant and easy dessert recipe using just one cup of milk will satisfy your sweet tooth in just 10 minutes.
– 1 cup milk
– 2 tablespoons sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 tablespoon cornstarch
– A pinch of salt
1. In a medium-sized saucepan, whisk together the milk, sugar, vanilla extract, cornstarch, and salt until fully combined.
2. Turn the heat to medium and continue whisking the mixture for about 5-7 minutes, or until it starts to thicken.
3. Once the mixture has thickened, remove it from the heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
4. Pour the mixture into a small bowl or jar, cover it with plastic wrap, and place it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to an hour to fully set.
5. Once the mixture has set, remove it from the refrigerator and serve it chilled. You can also top it with your favorite berries, nuts, or chocolate chips for an extra touch of sweetness.
This sweet dessert is not only quick and easy to make, but it’s also versatile and customizable to your specific tastes. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover milk you may have in the fridge. Try it out the next time you’re in the mood for something sweet but want to avoid a complicated recipe.
– This quick and easy dessert recipe only requires 1 cup of milk.
– It’s made by combining milk, sugar, vanilla extract, cornstarch, and salt in a saucepan and whisking until thickened.
– The mixture is then chilled in a small bowl or jar for at least 30 minutes to an hour before serving.
– It can be customized with your favorite toppings, such as berries, nuts, or chocolate chips.
– Not only is this dessert versatile, but it’s also a great way to use up leftover milk.