Creamy Cheesy Easy Tuna Tetrazzini Recipe
If you’re in need of a quick and delicious weeknight meal, look no further than this easy and cheesy tuna tetrazzini recipe. Made with just a handful of ingredients, this dish comes together in under 30 minutes and will leave you feeling full and satisfied.
– 8 oz spaghetti
– 2 tbsp butter
– 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1/4 tsp black pepper
– 2 cups milk
– 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 1 can of tuna, drained
– 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
– 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
3. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the flour, salt, and pepper, and stir until the mixture is smooth and bubbly.
4. Gradually add the milk, stirring constantly, until the mixture is thick and bubbly. Stir in the cheddar cheese until it is melted and smooth.
5. Add the drained tuna and cooked spaghetti to the cheese sauce and mix well.
6. Pour the mixture into an 8×8 inch baking dish.
7. In a small bowl, mix the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle the mixture over the top of the tetrazzini.
8. Bake the tetrazzini for 20-25 minutes, or until it is hot and bubbly and the top is golden brown.
9. Let the tetrazzini cool for a few minutes before serving.
– Cook spaghetti according to package instructions
– Melt butter in a saucepan, add flour, salt, and pepper to make a smooth and bubbly mixture
– Gradually add milk, stirring constantly, until the mixture is thick and bubbly
– Stir in cheddar cheese until melted and smooth
– Add drained tuna and cooked spaghetti to cheese sauce and mix well
– Pour mixture into baking dish
– Mix breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese and sprinkle over the top
– Bake for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees F
– Let cool before serving