Cheezy Tuna Casserole out of the Oven: An Easy and Comforting Meal
If you are looking for a simple yet delicious dinner that can be prepared in a snap, look no further than Cheezy Tuna Casserole out of the Oven. This classic recipe combines the heartiness of tuna with the creaminess of cheese, and is a satisfying option for any meal.
Here’s how you can make your own Cheezy Tuna Casserole out of the Oven:
– 12 oz egg noodles
– 2 cans (10.5 oz) of condensed cream of mushroom soup
– 1 cup of milk
– 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
– 2 cans (5 oz) of tuna in water, drained and flaked
– 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
– 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Cook egg noodles according to the package instructions until they are al dente, then drain them.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add cream of mushroom soup and milk, and stir until they are well combined.
4. Add shredded cheddar cheese and tuna to the bowl, and mix well.
5. Add the cooked noodles to the bowl, and toss everything together until the noodles are coated with the creamy mixture.
6. Pour the mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
7. In a separate bowl, mix bread crumbs and melted butter together, then sprinkle the mixture over the top of the noodle mixture.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the casserole is heated through.
9. Let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
This Cheezy Tuna Casserole out of the Oven is perfect for those busy weeknights when you don’t have much time to cook. It’s also a great way to use up leftover ingredients, and can be customized to your liking by swapping out the type of cheese or soup used.
Here are some additional tips to consider when making this dish:
– For a healthier twist, you can use whole wheat noodles instead of regular ones.
– Adding diced onions, celery, or other vegetables can be a great way to boost the flavor and nutrition of the dish.
– If you’re feeling fancy, you can top the casserole with a layer of crushed potato chips or French fried onions before baking.
Overall, Cheezy Tuna Casserole out of the Oven is a classic comfort food that is easy to make and always satisfying. Give it a try the next time you need a quick and delicious meal.
– Cheezy Tuna Casserole out of the Oven is a classic comfort food that is easy to make and always satisfying.
– Ingredients: egg noodles, condensed cream of mushroom soup, milk, shredded cheddar cheese, tuna in water, bread crumbs, and butter.
– Combine the ingredients in a mixing bowl, transfer to a baking dish, top with bread crumbs and melted butter, and bake for 20-25 minutes.
– Customize the dish by adding veggies or swapping out ingredients.
– For a healthier version, use whole wheat noodles.
– This dish is perfect for busy weeknights and can be topped with crushed potato chips or French fried onions for an extra crunch.