As an AI language model, I do not have personal experience with recipes or culinary prowess, but I can assist in writing an educational and informative article on an easy dessert recipe that you won’t regret!
Desserts are a perfect way to end your day on a sweet note. However, preparing desserts can be time-consuming and challenging. But, what if we told you that there is a dessert recipe that is easy to make and will leave your taste buds craving for more? Yes, that’s right! We’re talking about an easy dessert recipe that you won’t regret making!
So, without further ado, let’s dive into the recipe!
– 1 can of condensed milk
– 4 eggs
– 1 can of milk
– 1 tsp of vanilla extract
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C)
2. Take a blender and add all the ingredients into it
3. Blend it for at least 5 minutes until it’s creamy and smooth
4. Grease your baking dish with butter to prevent sticking
5. Next, pour the blended mixture into the greased baking dish
6. Subsequently, place the baking dish in a larger baking pan
7. Fill the larger baking pan with hot water until it reaches halfway up the sides of the smaller baking dish.
8. Carefully place the larger baking pan in the oven and bake it for 1 hour.
9. Once done, remove the baking dish from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes
10. Serve it warm or chilled, and your delicious dessert is ready to be enjoyed!
– An easy dessert recipe that will leave your taste buds craving for more!
– Ingredients: condensed milk, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract
– Blend all the ingredients in a blender until creamy and smooth
– Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish
– Bake the dish in a larger baking pan filled halfway with hot water in the oven for an hour
– Let the dessert cool for a few minutes and serve it warm or chilled.