Mug Cookie in 1 Minute 🍪 | Eggless & Quick Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie ~ Microwave Mug Cookie Recipe
Looking for a quick and easy dessert fix? Why not try making a mug cookie in just 1 minute! This eggless and microwaveable recipe is easy to make, and perfect for when you have a sweet craving but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. Here’s how you can make your very own Mug Cookie in 1 Minute 🍪:
– 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
– 2 tbsp brown sugar
– 2 tbsp melted butter
– 2 tbsp milk
– 1/4 tsp baking powder
– pinch of salt
– 1 tbsp chocolate chips
1. In a microwave-safe mug, mix together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
2. Add in the melted butter and milk, and mix until well combined.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Microwave the mug for 1 minute on high.
5. Remove from the microwave, and let cool for a minute or two.
6. Enjoy your delicious Mug Cookie in 1 Minute!
– Make sure to use a microwave-safe mug to avoid any accidents.
– Be careful when removing the mug from the microwave, as it may be hot.
– Customize the recipe by adding in different mix-ins such as nuts or dried fruit.
Now that you know how to make a Mug Cookie in 1 Minute, give it a try and satisfy your sweet tooth in no time!
– Mix flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt in a microwave-safe mug.
– Add melted butter and milk, and mix until well combined.
– Stir in chocolate chips.
– Microwave the mug for 1 minute on high.
– Let cool before enjoying.
– Use a microwave-safe mug and customize with different mix-ins.