Meat Loaf – You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night) (PCM Stereo) Recipe: Bringing the Heat to your Dinner Table
Meatloaf is a classic dish that many associate with home-cooked meals and comfort food. But why not add some heat to this favorite comfort food? Meat Loaf – You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night) (PCM Stereo) is a dish that can satisfy your cravings for comfort food while also providing a little bit of spice. Here is a recipe that takes Meat Loaf to the next level.
• 2 pounds of lean ground beef (90/10)
• 1 cup of breadcrumbs
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup of milk
• 1/4 cup of chopped onion
• 1/4 cup of chopped bell pepper
• 1/4 cup of chopped jalapeno pepper
• 3 cloves of garlic, minced
• 2 teaspoons of chili powder
• 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
• 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
• 1/2 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
• 1/2 cup of salsa
• 1 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add ground beef, breadcrumbs, eggs, milk, onion, bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, minced garlic, chili powder, smoked paprika, dried oregano, salt, and black pepper.
3. Using your hands, mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
4. In a small bowl, mix the BBQ sauce and salsa.
5. Set aside 1/2 cup of the BBQ sauce mixture for later.
6. Add the remaining BBQ sauce mixture to the meat mixture and continue to mix until everything is evenly incorporated.
7. Transfer the meat mixture to a greased loaf pan.
8. Use a spoon or spatula to spread the remaining 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce mixture over the top of the meatloaf.
9. Sprinkle the shredded pepper jack cheese over the top of the meatloaf.
10. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the internal temperature of the meatloaf reaches 160 degrees F.
11. Remove the meatloaf from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes.
12. Use a knife to loosen the edges and remove the meatloaf from the pan.
13. Slice and serve.
Meat Loaf – You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night) (PCM Stereo) recipe is a great way to add heat and flavor to the classic comfort food. It is easy to make and combines the flavors of beef, peppers, spices, mixed with BBQ sauce and salsa, and topped with pepper jack cheese. Here’s the summary of the recipe:
• Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl
• Mix the BBQ sauce and salsa and set aside half
• Add the remaining BBQ sauce mixture to the bowl
• Transfer to a greased loaf pan and pour the remaining BBQ sauce mixture on top
• Sprinkle with shredded pepper jack cheese
• Bake in the preheated oven
• Let it rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Enjoy your Meat Loaf – You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night) (PCM Stereo) with a side salad or garlic mashed potatoes for a satisfying meal that will leave your taste buds singing.