No-Flour & No-Sugar Peanut Butter Oat Cookies: Recipes for Diabetics
If you are diabetic, it’s prudent to watch out for your sugar and carbohydrate intake. Finding treats or snacks that meet your dietary requirements can be a challenge, but fear not, No-Flour & No-Sugar Peanut Butter Oat Cookies are just the recipe that you need to fulfil your quest for something sweet and healthy. They are an absolute delight for people with a sweet tooth while having health benefits.
• 2 cups of rolled oats
• 1 cup of sugar-free creamy peanut butter
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup of sugar-free chocolate chips
• 1/2 cup of honey
• 2 tbsp of vanilla extract
• 1 tsp of baking soda
•1/2 tsp of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs and honey. Mix well.
3. Add rolled oats into the mixture and stir until uniformly mixed.
4. Add peanut butter, chocolate chips, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt into the mixture.
5. Stir everything together until uniformly mixed.
6. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls (about a tablespoon) and place them 2 inches apart on the baking sheet. Use the back of a fork to make a criss-cross pattern on top of each cookie.
7. Bake the cookies for 12-15 minutes or until the edges become light golden in colour.
8. Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool for a minute.
9. With a spatula, transfer the cookies to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
Health Benefits of No-Flour & No-Sugar Peanut Butter Oat Cookies
• Gluten-Free: This recipe does not include any wheat, barley or rye, which makes it the perfect gluten-free treat for people with gluten allergies or intolerances.
• Low Sugar: The absence of sugar enables diabetics or people with high blood sugar to enjoy the cookies without any fear of spiking their sugar levels.
• Rich in Fiber: Rolled oats are high in beta-glucans which helps lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels. It’s also an excellent source of fiber that aids digestion and helps you control your hunger pangs.
• Tasty Snack: Peanut butter is a great source of dietary protein that promotes healthy growth and development while keeping you full for longer.
In conclusion, No-Flour & No-Sugar Peanut Butter Oat Cookies are an excellent choice for diabetics or people with gluten allergies who are looking for a tasty and healthy snack or treat. Easy to make and delicious in taste, you would never know that they are also healthy for you. Enjoy your sweet treat, but remember to eat in moderation to avoid overconsumption of calories.
Title: No-Flour & No-Sugar Peanut Butter Oat Cookies: Recipes for Diabetics
Ingredients: Rolled oats, sugar-free creamy peanut butter, eggs, sugar-free chocolate chips, honey, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt.
Instructions: Stir eggs and honey, add rolled oats, stir in peanut butter, chocolate chips, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt. Bake.
Health Benefits: Gluten-free, low-sugar, rich in fiber, and a great source of dietary protein.
Conclusion: An excellent choice for diabetics or people with gluten allergies seeking a sweet, healthy snack. Eat in moderation.