Super Fudge Brownies – Easy Dessert Recipes #shorts
These Super Fudge Brownies are a perfect dessert for chocolate lovers. They are super moist and fudgy, and they are easy to make. All you need are a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time. Follow this recipe to make the best brownies you’ve ever had.
– 2 cups sugar
– 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
– ¾ cup cocoa powder
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup vegetable oil
– 4 eggs
– 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
– 1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
3. In a large mixing bowl, stir together sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
4. Add oil, eggs, and vanilla extract; mix well.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Pour batter into prepared pan, spreading it evenly.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. Let cool for 10-15 minutes before cutting into squares.
– Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9×13 inch baking pan
– In a large mixing bowl, stir together sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt
– Add oil, eggs, and vanilla extract; mix well
– Stir in chocolate chips
– Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes
– Let cool for 10-15 minutes before cutting into squares