If you have Lemon, Make this Dessert in 10 Minutes! No-Bake, No Gelatin, Easy and Delicious!
Lemon is an incredibly versatile fruit that can add flavor and zest to a wide variety of dishes, including desserts. In this recipe, we will show you how to make an easy, no-bake lemon dessert that is perfect for all occasions.
– 1 cup of heavy cream
– 1/4 cup of sugar
– 1/4 cup of lemon juice
– Zest of 1 lemon
– 1/2 cup of crushed digestive biscuits
– 2 tbsp of melted butter
1. In a large mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream and sugar together until soft peaks form. Add in lemon juice and lemon zest and mix until well combined.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the crushed digestive biscuits and melted butter together.
3. Divide the biscuit mixture into four glasses or jars, pressing down firmly to create the base of the dessert.
4. Spoon the lemon cream mixture on top of the biscuit base, filling up the rest of the glass or jar.
5. Garnish with a slice of lemon and some additional biscuit crumbs. Serve chilled.
– Lemon is a versatile fruit that can add flavor to a wide variety of dishes, including desserts
– This no-bake lemon dessert is easy to make and perfect for all occasions
– You will need heavy cream, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, crushed digestive biscuits, and melted butter
– Whip the cream and sugar, add lemon juice and zest, mix together
– Mix the butter and crushed biscuits together
– Divide the biscuits into four glasses or jars
– Spoon the lemon cream mixture on top of the biscuit base
– Garnish with a slice of lemon and additional biscuit crumbs, serve chilled.