If you’re a fan of mangoes, then you can’t possibly resist this easy mango dessert recipe. With a minimal amount of ingredients and a few simple steps, you can whip up a delightful dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth and help you make the most of the mango season.
– 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and diced
– 1 cup whipped cream
– 1/4 cup condensed milk
– 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/4 tsp cardamom powder (optional)
– A handful of chopped nuts (optional)
1. In a bowl, mix together the whipped cream, condensed milk, vanilla extract, and cardamom powder until well combined.
2. Add the diced mangoes to the mixture and fold them in gently. Be careful not to overmix, as the mangoes may break apart.
3. Spoon the mango dessert mixture into individual serving cups or ramekins.
4. Sprinkle some chopped nuts over the dessert for added texture and flavor.
5. Chill the dessert in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or until it sets.
And there you have it – a delicious and refreshing mango dessert! This recipe is perfect for a summer afternoon or a dinner party with friends and family. Plus, it’s easy to customize to your taste preferences. You can add more or less condensed milk depending on how sweet you like it, or even swap out the nuts for some fresh berries instead.
– Dice 2 ripe mangoes and mix them with a whipped cream and condensed milk mixture flavored with vanilla extract and cardamom powder.
– Spoon the mixture into serving cups or ramekins and sprinkle with chopped nuts for added texture and flavor.
– Chill the dessert in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
– Customize the recipe to your taste by adjusting the sweetness level or swapping out the nuts for fresh berries.