Are you in the mood for a sweet and fresh dessert without having to turn on the oven? Look no further than these 4 Easy NO BAKE Strawberry Dessert cup recipes.
1) Strawberry Cheesecake Cups:
– Crush some graham crackers and mix them with melted butter for the base of your cups.
– Mix some cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until soft and fluffy.
– Fill the cups with the cheesecake mixture and top them off with diced strawberries.
2) Strawberry Shortcake Cups:
– Prepare some instant vanilla pudding according to package instructions.
– Cut up some angel food cake and mix it into the pudding.
– Fill the cups with the pudding mixture and top them off with whipped cream and sliced strawberries.
3) Strawberry Pretzel Cups:
– Crush some pretzels and mix them with melted butter and sugar for the base of your cups.
– Mix some cream cheese, sugar, and cool whip until light and creamy.
– Fill the cups with the cream cheese mixture and top them off with diced strawberries.
4) Strawberry Chocolate Mousse Cups:
– Melt some chocolate chips in a double boiler and let cool.
– Whip some heavy cream and fold in the cooled melted chocolate.
– Fill the cups with chocolate mousse and top them off with sliced strawberries.
– Strawberry Cheesecake Cups: Graham cracker base, cream cheese and strawberry filling.
– Strawberry Shortcake Cups: Angel food cake and vanilla pudding with whipped cream and strawberry topping.
– Strawberry Pretzel Cups: Pretzel base, cream cheese and strawberry filling.
– Strawberry Chocolate Mousse Cups: Chocolate mousse with sliced strawberries on top.