Watermelon is a delicious and refreshing fruit that makes for a perfect summer treat. Whether you’re looking for a sweet and simple dessert or something more elaborate, watermelon has got you covered! Here are some easy and quick watermelon dessert recipes that everyone will love – and some easy cake decorating tutorials.
1. Watermelon Granita
This is a fresh and delicious dessert that’s easy to make. All you need is some watermelon, sugar, and lemon juice!
– Start by pureeing watermelon chunks in a blender until smooth.
– In a separate bowl, mix together sugar and lemon juice until the sugar has dissolved.
– Add the sugar mixture to the pureed watermelon and stir well.
– Pour the mixture into a shallow, freezer-safe container and freeze for about 4 hours.
– Once frozen, scrape the mixture with a fork into granita-like flakes and serve immediately.
2. Watermelon Sorbet
For a lighter and healthier dessert, try making watermelon sorbet. It’s easy to make and tastes great!
– Cut up fresh watermelon into cubes and remove the seeds.
– Puree the watermelon in a blender until it’s completely smooth.
– Pour the watermelon puree into a large bowl and add some sugar to taste.
– Mix well until the sugar has dissolved.
– Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and churn it until it becomes thick and creamy.
– Serve the sorbet immediately or store it in the freezer for later.
3. Watermelon Cake
This is an easy and creative cake that will be the center of attention at any party!
– Cut a watermelon horizontally into 1-inch-thick rounds.
– Cut out the flesh of each round to create a cake-like layer.
– Reserve the leftover watermelon pieces for another use.
– Build the cake by layering the watermelon rounds on top of one another with a layer of whipped cream or yogurt in between.
– Top the cake with fresh fruit and berries for decoration.
4. Watermelon Pizza
Add a creative twist to your dessert by making a watermelon pizza!
– Cut a watermelon into thick pizza-shaped rounds.
– Spread a layer of yogurt or cream cheese on each round.
– Add your favorite fruits and berries on top, such as kiwis, strawberries, and blueberries.
– Top with some chopped mint leaves for extra freshness.
– Watermelon is a refreshing fruit that can be used in various dessert recipes.
– Watermelon granita is a delicious and easy dessert that requires only a few ingredients.
– Watermelon sorbet is a lighter and healthier dessert option that can be made in an ice cream maker.
– Watermelon cake is a fun and creative dessert that is perfect for parties.
– Watermelon pizza is a tasty and unique dessert that can be customized with your favorite fruits and yogurt.