Kitkat Cheesecake: Easy Dessert Recipe
If you are a fan of KitKat and cheesecake, then this recipe is perfect for you! This dessert recipe is easy to make and requires no baking. The best part is that it only takes a few ingredients that are easily available in your pantry. Let us begin!
– 2 cups of crushed digestive biscuits
– 1/3 cup of melted unsalted butter
– 2 tbsp of granulated white sugar
– 400 grams of cream cheese
– 1/3 cup of powdered sugar
– 1 tsp of vanilla extract
– 1 cup of whipped cream
– 8-10 KitKat bars
1. Prepare the crust:
– In a bowl, combine the crushed digestive biscuits, melted butter, and granulated white sugar.
– Mix everything until it forms a crumbly texture.
– Pour the mixture into a 9-inch springform pan, then press it firmly down into the bottom of the pan until it is evenly distributed.
– Put the crust in the refrigerator to chill while making the filling.
2. Prepare the filling:
– In a stand mixer or using a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until it becomes smooth and fluffy.
– Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract and continue beating until everything is well combined.
– Fold in the whipped cream until the mixture becomes light and creamy.
3. Assemble the cheesecake:
– Take the chilled crust out of the refrigerator and start layering the KitKat bars around the edge of the pan.
– Pour and spread the filling mixture into the crust, making sure to smooth it out evenly with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
– Top the cheesecake with chopped KitKat bars, then refrigerate it for at least 4-5 hours or until it sets.
4. Serve and enjoy!
– Once your cheesecake is set, you can remove it from the springform pan by loosening the edges with a butter knife.
– Slice and serve chilled. You can also top it with whipped cream, additional KitKat bars or chocolate syrup for an even sweeter treat.
– Combine crushed biscuits, melted butter, and sugar for the crust and press it into a 9-inch springform pan.
– Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and fluffy, then fold in whipped cream to make the filling.
– Layer KitKat bars around the edge of the pan, pour in the filling, and put more chopped KitKat bars on top.
– Chill for at least 4-5 hours before serving chilled with optional additional toppings.