Easy Yorkshire Pudding Recipe
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy recipe to impress your friends and family, look no further than Yorkshire pudding. This traditional British dish features a fluffy, dough-like batter cooked in a hot oven and is the perfect accompaniment to roast beef or any other hearty meat dish. Plus, it’s simple to make with just a few key ingredients.
– 1 cup all-purpose flour
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 3 large eggs
– 1 cup milk
– 3 tbsp vegetable oil or melted butter
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and salt.
3. In a smaller bowl, beat the eggs until they are frothy.
4. Pour the beaten eggs into the flour mixture and whisk until well combined.
5. Gradually add the milk to the mixture, whisking constantly to prevent lumps.
6. Once the milk is fully incorporated, add the vegetable oil or melted butter and whisk until smooth.
7. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray or additional oil.
8. Pour the batter into the muffin cups, filling each cup about 2/3 full.
9. Place the muffin tin in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the puddings are golden brown and crispy.
10. Serve immediately with your favorite meat and vegetables.
– Whisk together 1 cup all-purpose flour and 1/2 tsp salt.
– Beat 3 large eggs in a separate bowl.
– Combine the two mixtures and add 1 cup milk, whisking continually to prevent lumps.
– Add 3 tbsp vegetable oil or melted butter and whisk until smooth.
– Grease a 12-cup muffin tin and fill each cup 2/3 full with batter.
– Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 20-25 minutes.
– Serve immediately with meat and vegetables.