Are you looking for a quick and easy lunch? Look no further! This super easy 15-minute lunch recipe is perfect for those who don’t have a lot of time but still want a delicious meal.
– 2 slices of bread
– 1/4 cup of hummus
– 1/2 avocado
– 1/2 tomato
– 1/4 red onion
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Toast the two slices of bread.
2. Spread the hummus on one side of each slice of bread.
3. Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit.
4. Slice one half of the avocado and place it on top of the hummus on one slice of bread.
5. Slice the tomato and place it on top of the avocado.
6. Slice the red onion and place it on top of the tomato.
7. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
8. Place the other slice of bread on top of the vegetables to make a sandwich.
This recipe is not only easy to make, but it’s also delicious and healthy. Hummus is a great source of protein and healthy fats, while avocado is packed with vitamins and minerals. Tomatoes and red onions are also good sources of vitamins and add a flavorful punch to this sandwich.
– This super easy 15-minute lunch recipe is perfect for those who don’t have a lot of time but still want a delicious meal.
– The ingredients include bread, hummus, avocado, tomato, red onion, salt, and pepper.
– Toast the bread and spread hummus on each slice.
– Add sliced avocado, tomato, and red onion.
– Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
– Place the other slice of bread on top to make a sandwich.