Tuna casserole is a family classic. It is quick, easy to make, and tasty. This recipe is your go-to solution if you are looking for a comforting and filling meal. This mom’s tasty tuna casserole is not only delicious, but it is also nutritious. This recipe is full of carbs, protein, vitamins, and minerals. To make the tuna casserole, you will need pantry staples and a few fresh ingredients.
– 2 cans of tuna, drained
– 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
– 1/2 cup of milk
– 1 cup of cooked egg noodles
– 1 cup of frozen peas, thawed
– 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
– 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/4 cup of chopped onion
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F.
2. Bring salted water to a boil in a large pot, and cook the egg noodles according to the package directions.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the drained tuna, cream of mushroom soup, milk, thawed peas, chopped onion, and cooked egg noodles. Mix well and season with salt and black pepper to taste.
4. Transfer the mixture into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
5. In a small mixing bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, and melted butter. Mix until the ingredients are well combined.
6. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture on top of the tuna casserole.
7. Bake the tuna casserole in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
8. Let the casserole cool for a few minutes before serving.
– This mom’s tasty tuna casserole is easy to make and filling.
– It is a nutritious meal that is full of carbs, protein, vitamins, and minerals.
– The recipe requires pantry staples and a few fresh ingredients.
– The casserole is made with canned tuna, cream of mushroom soup, milk, cooked egg noodles, frozen peas, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, chopped onion, butter, salt, and black pepper.
– The casserole is baked in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 350 F.
– The breadcrumb mixture gives the casserole a crunchy texture and a salty touch.