Looking for a creative and fun way to enjoy Rice Krispie Treats? Look no further than Mini Egg Rice Krispie Cakes! These bite-sized treats are perfect for Easter or any springtime occasion. This recipe is easy to follow and can be made in just a few simple steps.
– 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
– 4 cups mini marshmallows
– 1/4 cup unsalted butter
– 1 cup pastel-colored mini eggs
– Cooking spray
1. Spray a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
3. Add mini marshmallows to the melted butter and stir until the marshmallows are completely melted.
4. Remove the saucepan from heat and add Rice Krispies cereal to the melted marshmallow mixture.
5. Stir until the Rice Krispies are evenly coated with the marshmallow mixture.
6. Fold in the pastel-colored mini eggs.
7. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and press it down firmly with a spatula.
8. Allow the mixture to cool and set for at least 30 minutes at room temperature.
9. Use a knife or cookie cutter to cut out mini egg-shaped Rice Krispie Treats.
10. Place them on a plate and serve!
Enjoy these Mini Egg Rice Krispie Cakes as a festive and delicious treat for Easter or any springtime occasion.
– Spray a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray
– Melt butter in a large saucepan and add mini marshmallows
– Remove from heat and stir in Rice Krispies cereal
– Fold in pastel-colored mini eggs
– Pour mixture into baking pan and press down firmly with spatula
– Allow to cool and set for at least 30 minutes at room temperature
– Cut out mini egg-shaped Rice Krispie Treats with a knife or cookie cutter
– Serve and enjoy!